Monday, January 5, 2009

Pendants Pendants Everywhere


I've been working on a whole new line of Pendants. They are not all entirely new, I had some with me at Cherrywood Art Fair and they were a huge success and very well received. So I've continued to create more, and more, and more.


Each tiny pendants features a carefully culled and clipped bit of vintage paper ephemera decoupaged onto a reclaimed wood tile. They are then individually and lovingly distressed using a very fine sandpaper, and sometimes walnut ink. The pendants are sealed with several coats of acrylic medium to protect the papery bits. They have a Sterling Silver bail attached so they are ready to hang on your favorite chain. But for those who don't want to have to think about a chain, I also have silver plated ball chain available.


They are currently available on my website. Watch for more new pendants in the months to come. I love making them, they're sweet, simple, and a great way to use even the tiniest bit of vintage paper.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I have a weakness for maps, so those are definitely my faves.

    ReplyDelete