Monday, February 18, 2008

A Bunch of Knitting FO's

I've been finishing my knits lately. And it feels dang good. First up Flair the knit jacket for Wendy Bernard of Knit and Tonic. I knit this using Blue Sky Alpaca's Dyed Cotton. 6 Skeins total, which really isn't much, it makes this a very affordable jacket. I picked up some special buttons, but they also weren't bank breakers. The pattern definitely falls in the easy category and it took just a few weeks to complete.



Next the last pair of felted clogs. The patterns is from Fiber Trends. It fast and simple. Add some extra time for felting and drying, but otherwise they are pretty much instant gratification. I used Nashua Hand Knits Creative Focus Worsted which felts beautifully and has a nice halo.


Lastly I whipped up the Beach Beanie from Hats a Knitters Dozen in anticipation of the cooler climes of New Mexico. Because I wanted some warmth from this hat I used Blue Sky Alpacas 100% Alpaca. I delectable, soft, finally haloed yarn. The patterns is super easy and took just two short evenings to complete.



Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment