Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Spreading the Blogland Love!

So I wouldn't normally post twice in one day - Unheard of actually, but I was surfing around today and noticed that I'd received a You Make My Day Award...


Sweet! So Windy Knitty gave me the prize. I almost missed it, but catching up on my blog reading today I noticed on her blog that she had passed the blogland love my way. So thank you!

Here’s how it works:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

So now I must share the love - These are the blogs that have been making my day lately.

Cloth Paper String
- She knits, she prints, and she takes great photos.

Cosmicpluto - I love her knits and Her Patterns

Deconstructed Artichoke - Her blog is new, and she's a very talented Book Artist

The Plucky Knitter - She just posted some beautiful yarn and I have a secret crush on her dog

Green Chair Press - Another great Printer and Book Artist

Knit Creations of a Curious Mind - Always good for Eye Candy

Knit and Tonic - Another source of fantastic knits and patterns

2 comments:

  1. wow! so many thanks for the nod. it's really making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't have!!! Thanks a bunch. Sam is a handsome little fella isn't he?

    ReplyDelete