Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Website Launched

I just launched a new website - www.elizabethcarls.com - The site was designed and built by The Boyfriend, and it looks darn nice if I don't say so myself.

On the site you'll find links to both of my blogs, information on a few of the workshops I offer, and my original knitting designs - a pattern store with designs for sale and free patterns available for immediate download.

The free patterns you'll find there include:


The Layla Classic Knit Tam


The Wide Rib Cowl for Him


And The Sylvia Lacy Cowl

In the pattern shop you'll find:


The Coy Felted Cloche (which is proving to be my most popular design)


The Notorious Felted Tam


And the River Rock Cowl

I've got other new patterns in the works, as well as several more workshops in the planning stage. I'll be adding to the new website on a fairly regular basis. It helps to have your own personal IT dept.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new website. The wide rib cowl is a great design- I love it.

    ReplyDelete