Monday, May 10, 2010

We're Moving...

No the house hasn't sold. Not yet anyway. This is a blog move. For sometime now I've been searching for a way to integrate my blog and my website. I've also had a real desire to be able to make updates and additions to my website without waiting for my web-guy to be available.

And I'm pleased to say I found a solution to both problems. I'm moving over to Typepad where my blog and my website are one seamless, beautiful unit. And where, with only the tiniest amount of HTML knowledge, I can make changes and updates to the web-content all by myself.

I've got no issue with blogger, and have always been happy here, but the time has come to move on. If you following me here, I invite you to follow me there. If you're a subscriber here, you'll have to re-subscribe over there, and I sincerely hope you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment