Monday, September 21, 2009

The New VIP Club

I'm starting a new VIP Club. Here's how it will work:

Members will be notified via email each time I publish a new pattern. They will also be given a discount code good for 50% off its purchase.

To join all you need to do is send an email to elizabeth.c.carls@gmail.com with "sign me up" as the subject line. It's that simple.

I promise not to spam you, not share your email address with anyone else, and not to abuse you in any other way.

As an added incentive, all new members who join before Friday September 25th at 6 PM central time will receive the PDF version of either my Coy Felted Cloche or my Notorious Felted Tam pattern free. Just send an email to elizabeth.c.carls@gmail.com with "sign me up" as the subject line and specify which pattern you'd like in the body of the email.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment