Monday, September 28, 2009

One Pattern, Three Hats, and Handspun Yarn


I've just released a new pattern - A Trio of Wooly Toppers.

This pattern includes instructions for three stylish winter hats. The common thread running between them all is the use of handspun yarn. I've always got a plethora of mini skeins of handspun that I couldn't resist in my stash, and I designed these hats specifically from them. Each hat uses less than 50 yards of handspun worked with another worsted weight wool yarn.


Each hat is a slight variation of the others. It's like taking a great idea and playing with it to see what you can create.
Highly textured, colorful, and oh so unique, these toppers will be a much admired winter accessory for yourself, or a treasured gift for someone else.


My patterns offer clear instructions, photos, and several suggestions for yarn alternatives. This pattern is suitable for an Intermediate Beginner, you must know how to knit, purl, work in the round, decrease and increase.


The Trio of Wooly Toppers pattern is available in my Pattern Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment