Friday, September 25, 2009

Recommended Books for Felting

As promised, here are the six books I would recommend to people interested in exploring felted knits, and felt making.

Again because Leigh Radford is one of my favorite designers her book tops my list AlterKnits Felt: Imaginative Projects for Knitting & Felting

And one of my other favorite designers is Beverly Galeskas and I love her book Felted Knits It was the first book I had on felting your knits.

I love the design aesthetic of Felt Forward: Modern Designs in Knitted Felt

I recommend Felt Frenzy: 26 Projects for All Forms of Felting because it not only includes felted knits it also offers a great introduction to wet felting and needle felting.

For those who want to take their exploration of fiber and felting further I recommend Shibori Knits: The Art of Exquisite Felted Knits

And for pure inspiration I recommend Felt to Stitch: Creative Felting for Textile Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment